Atlas Electrical & Air Conditioning Services, Inc. prides itself in its top service, energy efficiency of service and installation of HVAC, Duct, Electrical, Generators and Solar Powered products.
- Bryant Factory Authorized Dealers
- American Standard Customer Care Dealers
- York Factory Authorized Dealers
- Shell EP Americas 05/12/2009
- Ferris State University Refrigerant Transition
- NCI 1104409 Expires 03/09/2013
- NCI 1104606 Expires 03/10/2013
- Texas Plumber A-5301
- Generac Generator Service & Sales
- NATE Certified Technicians
- Registered Credtior, State of Texas 2011,
- RailRoad Commission of Texas - A/ Air conditioning LPG
- Bryant Heating & Cooling Healthy Air Specialist Training Program 4/25/2011 - through 4/24/2012
- Certificate: Duct Design 2005
- OSHA Certified Trainer - Rogelio Sagredo
- Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer - 2009
- OSHA Certified Technicians - 2009
- Forklift Certied 2009
- Scissor Lift Certified Technicians: 2009
- Bucket Truck Certified Technicians 2010
- All Technicians State of Texas Certified
- HVAC Maintenance Agreement Completion
Memberships & Awards:
ACCA, A rated Better Business Bureau, Mcallen Chamber of Commerce, Mission Chamber of Commerce, Alton Chamber of Commerce, Hispanic Chamber, Cambridge Women of Who's Who Lifetime Member, ACES Oustanding Sales and Service Award: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010. HVAC National Award Top In Trucks for the Year 2009, The Monitors 2008 Readers Choice Award For Favorite Electrician, People's Choice Award, South Texas Votech 2009, Gold Star Member BBB 2010 award, Healthy Air Specialist Bryant Heating and Cooling Award 4/25/2011 through 4/24/2012, Duct Design Certificate. ACCULINK Air Handler Technician Certificates of Merit, Bryant Certificate of Recognition for Mastering the Skill of Financial Management II, Lennox in Recognition of and Appreciation of Dedicated Service, York Elite Stealth Squadron 2002 Dealer Award 2002 and 2003.
Atlas had its start as an electrical contractor, then in time adding the HVAC portion of the company a few years after opening its doors. The company has since been able to adapt to the needs of the community and most importantly the ever changing technical environment. You could say we were energy conscious when most people were not, and today we continue to dedicate ourselves to products that reduce energy consumption.
Most importantly not just energy products but the methods, and work ethic to enhance these products as they go through the installation process. Our belief and experience says "If its not put in right, its wrong even when its the best".
We hope we can continue to evaluate our position in this market and most importantly prove we are an energy resource through knowledge and good work practice and by adding solar products, solar services generators and wind power products to our product offering we are able to move forward.