Air Conditioner Installation in McAllen
AC Replacement in Mission, Edinburg, Brownsville & the Surrounding Areas
Something about the heat in McAllen overwhelms even the most energetic of its residents. Cooling systems keep hot air out and temperatures comfortable during the sweltering summer months. Whether you are moving, or your old AC no longer works, our team at Atlas Electrical, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Plumbing Services helps you with air conditioner installation and replacement
Installing a new cooling system has several benefits. You will save more on energy costs and won’t have to worry about unit failures or surprise incidents. While maintenance suffices in some cases, servicing an old AC unit is not necessarily in your best interest. At Atlas Electrical, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Plumbing Services, our professionals have a wealth of experience replacing and installing new cooling systems.
When it’s time to replace your new AC unit, contact our team for a consultation.
“Has been my go-to AC company since 2006.”
Cooling technology improves every year, which means lower costs and more efficiency for property owners. Even if your AC unit works, you may be overpaying on your energy bill and maintenance costs. How can you determine whether replacement is the solution? By recognizing the most common signs of your unit’s poor condition and calling the best air conditioning repair service in McAllen.
Some of the most common signs include:
- Exorbitant Energy Bills: New cooling systems are energy-efficient and decrease your electricity bill. If your current system’s cooling costs remain high despite consistent servicing, it’s time for a new AC.
- Age: Modern HVAC systems last up to 20 years. Older cooling systems do not have that lifespan and are more likely to need repairs. Factors such as improper installation, damage, and lack of maintenance further decrease your cooling unit’s lifespan.
- Excessive Maintenance: It’s normal to service your air conditioner once a year. If your air conditioner needs repair every few months, your maintenance costs will soon exceed your unit’s price. It is not worth it when installing a new air conditioner costs less over time.
- Family Owned and Operated
24/7 Emergency Services
Installing a new AC unit has several advantages that make sense for your pocket and comfort.
Just some of the ways replacing your cooling unit make a difference:
- Lower Energy Costs
- Efficient Cooling
- Higher Unit Lifespan
- Less Environmental Impact
- Purer Air Quality
- Better Comfort
When your current cooling system isn’t doing its job and is costing you more than its worth, replacement is your best option. You’ll enjoy the perks of a new unit and won’t have to worry about getting a new one for years.
Contact Us for the Best Air Conditioner Installation and Replacement
Air conditioner installation and replacement in McAllen is simple when you work with our team at Atlas. Our technicians have the knowledge and certifications to get the job done quickly and professionally, and our prices are hard to beat.