Atlas had its start as an electrical contractor, then in time adding the HVAC portion of the company a few years after opening its doors. The company has since been able to adapt to the needs of the community and most importantly the ever changing technical environment. You could say we were energy conscious when most people were not, and today we continue to dedicate ourselves to products that reduce energy consumption.
Most importantly not just energy products but the methods, and work ethic to enhance these products as they go through the installation process. Our belief and experience says “If its not put in right, its wrong even when its the best”.
We hope we can continue to evaluate our position in this market and most importantly prove we are an energy resource through knowledge and good work practice and by adding solar products, solar services generators and wind power products to our product offering we are able to move forward.
- Family Owned and Operated
- One-Stop Shop
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Community Focused
What is radon?Radon is an invisible, radioactive atomic gas that results from the radioactive decay of radium, which may be found in rock formations beneath buildings or in certain building materials themselves. ... Read More
How does the Clean Air Act impact heating and cooling systems?The portion of the Clean Air Act that applies to the Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry encourages the development of ozone-friendly substitutes for chemicals that contain ... Read More
Why can't you ad coolant to my system without checking for a leak or repairing an exiting leak?Since July 1, 1992, it is illegal to release refrigerants into the atmosphere, either intentionally or accidentally, because they can cause severe damage to the ozone layer. When refrigerants such as ... Read More
- Bryant Factory Authorized
- American Standard Customer Care Dealers
- York Factory Authorized Dealers
- TACLA 18366C
- Texas Plumber A-5301
- Registered Creditor, State of Texas 2011
- NATE Certified Technicians
- Bryant Heating & Cooling Healthy Air Specialist Training Program
- Certificate: Duct Design 2005
- Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer – 2009
- Forklift Certified 2009
- Scissor Lift Certified Technicians – 2009
- Buck Truck Certified Technicians – 2010
- All Technicians are State of Texas Certified
- HVAC Maintenance Agreement Completion
“Has been my go-to AC company since 2006.”Johnny G.